Saturday 23 March 2013

DIY: 3-Step Earring Hanger

It's been quite a while since I blogged. And I couldn't think of a better way to make it up to you ladies than with a DIY that you surely will thank me for. Or at least I hope you would. 

So, I'm one of those girls who ends up buying pretty stuff even if I never plan to wear/use it. If it's pretty and within my budget, I *have* to pick it up. Now, don't give me that look. I know you do it too. Right? Right.

And this is how I now have an earring collection that is almost all over the house. No matter how organised I try to be, I still can't find the pair I'm looking for when I really need it. 

I figured I had to do something about it and that's when this earring-hanger idea struck me. Especially for the ones I wear regularly. 

Trust me, my earrings have never been this organised before. 


 

 Now I'm on to figure out how to store the rest of the earrings (the expensive ones). How do you store yours?  

Till the next post
Much love,
M

PS: This is barely a quarter of the gazillion pairs of earring that I have. I'm still looking for the rest. I'm sure I will find them all one day. 

2 comments:

  1. I use thick notebook covers .. punch holes in them to hang earrings, and one at the top to pass a loop of string through and hang the "holder" like a calendar!

    Most of the expensive ones have to be protected from too much air/water, etc. So I put them in tiny suruku-pais (which I make sure I get along with the earrings I buy, or I'd get them at some wedding/Navaratri as return gift :P). And then all suruku-pais go into a bigger cane/wooden box (which I like to call "my treasure chest" :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Store mine in a very messy box with everything entangling all the time!
    You're being missed!
    And You've been awarded!
    http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.in/2013/10/another-blog-award-and-another-outfit.html
    ~Shreya

    ReplyDelete